What you will find when you visit us:
- We meet for about an hour, maybe a little longer, from 10.30 - 11.30am.
- We have a children's group called Rainbow Club which meets at the same time as the adults.
- Our worship might be called a fairly traditional 'hymn sandwich'. We still usually use the organ and our denominational hymn book called 'Rejoice and Sing'. But we are learning to use a wider variety of worship resources.
- We use a projector for video and new words of songs and hymns.
- We are a congregation of approximately 40 people for whom Fordingbridge URC is our friendly, local church.
- Our dress code is fairly informal, but our worship is fairly formal, not that formality matters to us very much, but we do tend to be a quiet bunch of people in worship.
There is no car parking at the church except for a few spaces for those who are bringing equipment and deliveries, plus space for the disabled who really need it.
For Sunday services and special events outside of shopping hours, Caxtons across the road from us kindly offers the use of their shop car park for those visiting the church. This is not a big car park.
The Fordingbridge central car park is large and convenient for the church, Normal NFDC car park fees apply.